What I’m Doing Now
I’m currently in Springfield, Missouri, USA and I am focused on the following things (in order of priority):
- Being a decent husband and father to my wife, daughter, and son.
- Renovating a 1953 camper into an office that will be parked in our backyard.
- Minimizing the amount of stuff our family has in our small, two-bedroom house.
- Helping my clients turn their ideas into products at my consultancy, Central Standard.
- Solving a problem that I have by programming.
- Planning a trip—somewhere not here. Any ideas?
- Weaning myself off of the Apple ecosystem.